[eVo] Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[eVo] Clan Forums

Evolution Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donation Amounts

Go down 
+3
Pausita
Dare-Devil
Schiznic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Schiznic
Evolution Clan Co-Leader
Evolution Clan Co-Leader
Schiznic

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:00 pm

Saying that there are 11 people currently in the clan, and if we all gave $6 a month, this would result in $66 a month total, and if the server costs around $30 a month, this would benefit very well, but as you said, the more income, the less we CAN give. Which means that if we all gave $3 dollars a month, this would give an almost exact amount for the number of people we have now, and I don't think a measly $3 dollars is going to kill anyone, so I'm going to donate whenever I get the money and the chance, if you're with me, post and let the Leaders say! Also, remember, Christmas is the time for giving. They gave the server for us to use, so let's give them our money to use. santa Cool Very Happy After Christmas is over, I'll start to give the $6, since I'll be loaded with cash. sunny
Back to top Go down
Dare-Devil
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Dare-Devil

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:26 pm

I understand fully. When we get MORE people donating i will lower the price to make up for the costs of the server ($31). But as you can see, atm, no one is donating...I could raise it to 8, but personally i think thats too much. I guess we'll see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://evolution-clan.hooxs.com
Pausita
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Pausita

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:58 pm

Well you also have to think that not all parents trust these kind of things ( my mom. lol) and well not eveyone is old enough to do it themselves, but its still rlly appreciated to recieve donations, and yes if everyone could donate 3$ thatd be nice, if we get spare money, it goes toward server (increase in slots, new servers maybe)
Back to top Go down
SWiFt.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:25 pm

yea my parents wouldnt let me donate, so im just gonna ask a friend of mine to donate it for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reborn
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:28 pm

Guessing either me or kevin?
Back to top Go down
eVo^ hi:]
Gold Member
Gold Member
eVo^ hi:]

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:52 pm

am i the only kid here in college with a legit job?? lmao Razz
Basketball tongue Sleep afro What a Face Surprised Sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed What a Face tongue Like a Star @ heaven I love you Exclamation cat santa geek afro jocolor cherry albino sunny affraid pale alien No Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow clown pig bom rendeer farao scratch study lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! flower geek santa santa santa cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
Reborn
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:00 pm

You probably are cheers
Back to top Go down
Pausita
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Pausita

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Not really, im in highschool (last year) and i had a job, but i quit after 6 months cuz it was boiring me, but im gonna send some cv's in again soon:P
Back to top Go down
-DoGGy-
Recruit
Recruit

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:30 pm

I'm pretty sure im gonna donate when i become a member, im a friend of Pausita and will join this clan when i get steam Cool cheers

I know Pausita from a Non-Steam Clan..... he was a FHaB member Laughing lol!

- DoGGy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fhab.forum5.com
Sponsored content

Donation Amounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Amounts   Donation Amounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Amounts
Page 1 of 1