[eVo] Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[eVo] Clan Forums

Evolution Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming a Goldie and Server Administrator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dare-Devil
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Dare-Devil

Becoming a Goldie and Server Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Goldie and Server Administrator   Becoming a Goldie and Server Administrator Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:57 pm

Want to join the elite group of the eVo clan? Want to become a Gold Member, with admin privileges on the server and more say in clan decisions?

Well you can do so by donating to the eVo clan bank. Running a server like ours isn't cheap, and we need as much money contributions as we can get from you guys. The more people donating (and becoming server Admins), the more servers we can run and teamspeak servers we can have. Also, we have to take into account the charges that need to be payed for this website and forum to run. So please, if you can, please help us. Without enough people donating, the clan could eventually have to close down. Sad But, hey, donating is a great thing and you will get admin powers, another great thing! Smile

To donate you must have a PayPal account or at least a credit card which you can use through PayPal without registering.

To become an admin, we ask for a very small donation of $6.00 (U.S. Dollars). If your currency is different, just ask me and I will find what your rate is.

Steps towards donating:
1 - First, let me know that you want to become an admin. Create a new topic in this forum (or PM me) and we can talk about your promotion!
2 - Register at www.paypal.com. Create an account. If you do not have a bank account you can register with, send a direct payment using your credit card. To do this, click Send Money on the first page.
3 - The PayPal address you will need to send the money to is: jdkemmet@yahoo.com
4 - Depending on where you live, send 6 dollars, or whatever currency rate you have.
5 - Let me know you have sent the money!

Note: this is a monthly payment. The server costs a lot of money per month and we need as much as we get. However, the more people that donate, the less the costs will become!

Thank Guys!
Back to top Go down
https://evolution-clan.hooxs.com

Becoming a Goldie and Server Administrator
Page 1 of 1