[eVo] Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[eVo] Clan Forums

Evolution Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What other games do you play besides CSS?

Go down 
+4
Schiznic
Pausita
Reborn
SWiFt.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SWiFt.
Gold Member
Gold Member

What other games do you play besides CSS? Empty
PostSubject: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:40 pm

just curious about what other people like to play. im not saying that i wont play css, i just wanna check out some new games Razz post some games here that youve played and tell us if it sucks or its good. Very Happy

FPS Games I've Played-
(4/5) Day of Defeat- its okay. good gamplay. try out the realistic mods if you want, theyre more fun than regular. id prefer css over it though.
(4/5) Gunz- hmm.. i used to play this game a whole bunch but i stopped. it was a fun game. play with your friends Very Happy theres a lot of stuff to learn in that game. overall i'd give it a 4/5.
MMORPG Games I've Played-
(2.5/5) MapleStory- ehh...it gets boring after a while. the beginnings alright, but after a while, the training is just boring as hell.
(3/5) FlyFF- same as maple, although its not that hard to level. still gets boring after a while to me.
(3.5/5) Nostale- sort of like maplestory+flyff combined. its a lot better gameplay&its 3d. not that hard to level. pretty fun, but i quit to play css Very Happy
(2.5/5) Lunia- pretty much the same as maplestory except different skills.
Other Games-
(5/5) Warcraft III Frozen Throne- personally, i love this game. not only do you play the regular warcraft, but you can also play other custom games such as tower wars or stuff like that. i play this with reborn alot. Very Happy
(4/5) Frets on Fire- if you like to play guitar hero, but cant buy it, then this is a game for you. (: its a mini guitar hero, except you use your keyboard as the guitar. go to google and google frets on fire. then, if you want more songs, you can go google keyboard on fire. you can dl songs there to play.
(3.5/5) KartRider- fun game to play with friends. cute characters :p

post your games and reviews here! (:
Back to top Go down
Reborn
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:43 pm

WC3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Pausita
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Pausita

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:20 pm

I use to play:
Wcf3
Runescape (when i was 13ish)
WoW
DoD:S
Cs 1.6
Guild Wars
Knight Online

Now i slacked off the compy and only play CSS:D
Back to top Go down
https://evolution-clan.hooxs.com
Schiznic
Evolution Clan Co-Leader
Evolution Clan Co-Leader
Schiznic

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:20 am

I used to play Tactical Ops (my first FPS game) nobody plays that anymore i think, Runescape, when I was around 12, 1.6 CS, Day Of Defeat (me and my friend were dubbed "The Thompson Brothers" for when we both had the Thompson gun, we were unstoppable) and Battlefeidl 1942. Overall I'd say they were all fun except for Runescape, only amuses for a while.
Back to top Go down
OskarSamuel
Private
Private
OskarSamuel

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:02 am

Well i once played Runescape:P

and Call of Duty 2

I still play most CSS
Back to top Go down
Pausita
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Pausita

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:44 pm

looks like runescape is step1 to being pro gamer..a ahah
Back to top Go down
OskarSamuel
Private
Private
OskarSamuel

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:48 pm

:$ calling me a pro:D
Back to top Go down
Pausita
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Evoluiton Clan Leader
Pausita

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:56 pm

mostly calling myself a pro.. but mostly saying that rs is like the first step to gaming.. lol if i remember correctly, i got to lvl 92 or 94 with the full red armor dragon i think and omg a red crown hat thingy anyways i freel gay talking about this so im gonna stop here:Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hat
Private
Private

PostSubject: ...   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:57 pm

I Like Tried all free games i could play lol.
I play
Wc3
DoD:S
Gunz(like never now)
Maplestory(lol only go on cause friends)
N other games xD
Back to top Go down
-DoGGy-
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:34 pm

Meh, only c00l gamez for me lol!

BF2, BF 2142, CS 1.6, CS:S, WoW ( PrivateServer Shocked ), America's Army... and thats all i think affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.fhab.forum5.com
rebellion.
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:35 pm

F.E.A.R.
WoW (Private server, but quit.)
Psychonauts (BEST GAME)
Guitar Hero 3
Gears of War
M.U.G.E.N.
Max Payne
Street Fighter 2 (emulated..)

Several console/DS games like...
Guilty Gear XX : Accent Core
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Resident Evil 4
Grim Grimoire (just started, seems okay...)
BBOF

and a few other games that I can't seem to remeber that well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play besides CSS?   What other games do you play besides CSS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other games do you play besides CSS?
Page 1 of 1